Looking for a great way to start the new year (and the new decade?)
What could happen if you were more curious in 2020?
What if you approached life, work, relationships… the future… with a more curious mindset?
Join the #10DaysofCuriosity Challenge!
January 22 – January 31 2020
- Starting today, each day you will DO one curious action. ASK (someone), TRY (something new), LEARN (by listening to a podcast, reading a Wikipedia article…)
- SHARE your curious action and what you discovered on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #10DaysofCuriosity. You can record a video, write something, add photos, make a collage… whatever inspires you.
- FOLLOW You’ll also want to make sure you follow the hashtag #10DaysofCuriosity on Linkedin, Twitter or Instagram to be part of the community.
- On the 10th and final day of the challenge (31 January), turn your curiosity inwards. What did you learn? What did you notice about yourself? What will you do differently moving forwards? Share these thoughts and insights on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram using #10DaysofCuriosity
During these 10 days, you have the permission (and the imperative!) to explore, try a new activity, talk to a stranger… to be curious. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Is there someone you’re curious about? (If you need an excuse to talk to someone, telling them you’re doing this challenge is a great ice breaker)
- Is there something you’ve always wanted to try?
- Is there something you’re afraid of?
Join the movement!
Are you ready for 10 days of curiosity? Sign up below for prompts during the 10 day challenge for inspiration, tips and highlights from fellow participants!