Sometimes games get a bad rap. But did you know play and everything that it fosters will be key for being future ready? Games and play encourage creativity, problem solving, critical thinking and risk taking.
Fearlessly Playful is a new podcast featuring conversations with fascinating people changing their lives and changing the world through the power of play. People being bold, taking risks and pushing boundaries. Have a listen, I think you’ll like it.
- Episode 6: Fearlessly Playful Episode 6: Julie Trell, Human API and Head of Telstra’s Startup Accelerator, muru-D
- Episode 5: Lawrence Crumpton, Microsoft’s HoloLens and Mixed Reality Evangelist
- Episode 4: Unsticking your Thinking with WA Real’s Bryn Edwards
- Episode 3: Sahaja Springer, Full Time Kinesiologist for Entrepreneurs, Part Time Clown
- Episode 2: Marcus Holmes, the Nomadic Gentleman Technologist
- Episode 1: Pablo Woodward, the Disco Bunny
Fearlessly Playful is hosted by me, Dr. Kate Raynes-Goldie. I made my first game when I was 14 with my best friend Helen (we’re still best friends).
Now I travel the world helping organisations rediscover the power of games and play and how they can be used for all sorts of nifty things like building better teams, fostering innovation or preparing for the future.