New Future is a podcast featuring interviews with business leaders, researchers, entrepreneurs and visionary thinkers about what the new future we’re creating together.
The podcast will covers a wide range of topics from the future of work and workplaces to our everyday life and leisure, relationships, education, children and health.
What happens next, when the seemingly impossible is now possible?
- Episode 1: Introducing New Future
- Episode 2: Dr. Sam Hall on the New Future of Workplaces
- Episode 3: David McQueen on the New Future of Leadership
- Episode 4: Philippe Guichard on the New Future of Industrial Design
- Episode 5: Mykel Dixon on the New Future of Creativity
- Episode 6: Dr. Gordon Neufeld on the New Future of Education (…and play and emotion)
- Episode 7: Luke Pearson on the New Future of Anti-racism
New Future is co-hosted by Dr. Kate Raynes-Goldie (award winning designer, researcher, keynote speaker and futurist) and Kate Razzivina (Director, CFO Services at Source, former CFO of one of Australia’s most successful tech companies & one of Australia’s youngest CFOs).